Training Programme on “Request for Proposal (RFP) for e-Governance Projects”
- October 2, 2018
- Posted by: ctfmadmin
- Category: Training Updates, Uncategorized
November 12-14, 2018
Venue: National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad
Nominations are invited from the officers of and above the rank of Under Secretary of Finance Department for the captioned training programme.
The Digital India program of the Government of India has a vision to transform India into digitally empowered society & knowledge economy. The objective of Capacity Building Scheme (CB Scheme) under this program is to capacitate the government officers, both at Central & State level and to build the in-house capacity for leading, designing, managing & implementation of various e-Governance initiatives. Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) has entrusted the implementation of this CB Scheme to National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
Preparation of Request for Proposal (RFP) is a important instrument in procurement process of any project. Through this process a suitable implementation partner is identified which will further affect the attainment of required objective of the project and smooth transitioning to funding agency/client. As the complexity of e-Governance projects are different from other procurement process, a vital need was identified to capacitate related officers, specifically for it. National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) as one of the leading training partner of NeGD is conducting a training program on Request for Proposal (RFP) for e-Governance Projects.
- Brief the phases of e-Governance Life Cycle and essential activities prior to preparation of RFP.
- Identify the common issues in Government Procurement process related to e-Governance projects.
- Define the essential components of RFP preparation and publishing (technical and functional requirements, competitive bidding process & commercial specifications and contractual and legal specifications).
- Review the key aspect of RFP to be floated for an e-Gov project.
Who can apply from Finance Department, Government of Kerala?
Officers of and above the rank of Under Secretary can apply for this course. Nominations should be filed online ONLY before 11th October 2018.