- Discuss the topics (as shortlisted after TNA) with Departmental Officials, Guest Faculties and other experts
- Convene their meetings and finalise curriculum
- Sharing of topics among the guest faculties for preparation of study materials and lesson plan
- Scheduling the programme
- Individual attention to all trainees
- Explains topics with teaching aids such as visual, audio, samples etc
- Revision during the final session
Post Course Activities
- Obtaining feedback from each trainee
- Sharing of experience with trainees
- Review of feedbacks
- Analyse feedback from the trainees’ superior officers
- Modifying the course structure, if needed, in line with the reviews and feedbacks
CTFM provides daily diary to the participants for all programmes of three or more days. The trainees are asked to fill the details of each session including the topic, details of the educator, gist of the session, their opinion about the session and comments for improvement. A comprehensive feedback, covering all the sessions and the conduct of the course as a whole is to be marked at the end.
All these feedbacks are evaluated by our academic committee and make changes in the programmes to make it more effective.